Mood: indescribable
It has been 4 days since my last blog. I feel like I just entered a confessional. But in all honesty...it has. I've been working, sleeping, not sleeping, not working, cleaning, not cleaning...just kind of drifting through the past couple of days.
There are major changes about to happen in my life...and when the time is right this blog will reveal that. But right now, as nothing is 100% set...I'll keep it to...major things. And I've been trying to find a way to cope with change cause, I'll be honest I freaking hate it. I hate everything about it. The uncomfortable way it just embraces you and clings to you and keeps this horrible death grip on you while you try to cling desperately to whatever "was." And I mean...I get this upset about change when it comes to a new lip gloss sometimes...so this news is really freaking me out.
So I've been trying to be ultra nice with myself. To be sensitive and attentive to what my body tells me I need to be doing. My body...sucks. Apparently no part of me knows what to do at the moment. My head says one thing, my heart says another, my gut says something else...and my feet are usually telling me they're cold. And all that leaves me with is a constant need for warmer socks and a horrible feeling of complete emptiness. When every single part of you is at battle with you...how do you get out alive?
No comments:
Post a Comment