Search This Blog

2012/07/29

Sunday Night Blues

Mood:  happy, lazy


Ah Sunday evenings.  I hate Sunday evenings.  


I pretty much always have.  Since 4th grade.  I get all anxious and nervous and start feeling depressed.  Ugh.  Some weeks are better than others.  This is not one of them.  And perhaps that's part of the reason that I hate tonight so much.  It was a fantastic weekend!


Yesterday was so much fun with Jeff.  We didn't do anything crazy, or super extravagant but looking at books and watching Batman then heading out to get comics was the perfect Saturday.  Or close to the perfect Saturday anyway.  Today has been great too.  We didn't leave the house, but I really kind of enjoyed that about today.  Some days you just need to totally veg out.  And we did.  Watched some old school Daria (still hilarious), caught up on Teen Mom and The Soup, and did laundry.  We took a little nap together...it was just a great day.


Still, the later in the evening it gets the more anxious I feel.  Sunday nights get to a point where I just want to go to bed so that the week can start and I can get closer to Friday.  Or Saturday.  


Friends, my dear husband has gotten me my anniversary present (ALREADY!).  So he's a few weeks early...but I suppose that I can forgive that.  This Saturday we get to pick her up. Yes.  Her.




That's right!  I get to cross one more thing of my list of 101 in 1001!  We are adding a Pomeranian to the family.  I've already named her in fact.  Zooey.  On Saturday Jeff and Malcolm and I get to bring her home.  


So while Sunday night this week still does suck, and I'm still super anxious....at least I have a pretty epic weekend to look forward to.  A weekend spent with the boys, and now my new little girl!  

I hope you had a great weekend.  And that your week starts off well, and if it doesn't....Tuesday is a new day!  And it's that much closer to the next weekend!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment